This is my first time posting a Flashback Friday. I have no words to describe my Grandma so I'll just post two pictures. After all these years her face is still so full of life!
Me and Grandma in 1981:
Me and Grandma last weekend:
Check out Flashback Fridays for lots more memories!
Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to visit your blog to return the favor!
What a wonderful timeline of you and your grandmother. I miss my granny so very much! Your very lucky to still have her around... enjoy her while you can :) thanks for sharing.
Thanks ladies! I also love that her hair is exactly the same. She goes to the same place twice a month to get it done. I've never seen it down except when I drive her to her appointment!
aren't grandma's the best??! Wonderful photos thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm visiting you through Flashback Friday! Oh I just love that you did a then & now comparison! :) So precious. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great flashback. I wish I had more photos with my grandma.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful timeline of you and your grandmother. I miss my granny so very much! Your very lucky to still have her around... enjoy her while you can :) thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love that she kept the same hairstyle. I love that about Grandma's <3
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I also love that her hair is exactly the same. She goes to the same place twice a month to get it done. I've never seen it down except when I drive her to her appointment!
ReplyDelete