That is really funny! I have many pictures of DD making a sad face at me . . . especially since it seems like I always have my camera out.
I love this! Sophie is precious!
Great shot...almost everyone put a happy expression. I love the originality. Great shot!
This is hilarious!! What a great capture. :)
Love this, hilarious! I like that you chose a shot that wasn't happy and smiling.
aw. my little girl used to do this... at the store... almost every time.it passed, thank God!
i know i shouldn't laugh at this....but i just can't help it! cute submission!
That is really funny! I have many pictures of DD making a sad face at me . . . especially since it seems like I always have my camera out.
ReplyDeleteI love this! Sophie is precious!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot...almost everyone put a happy expression. I love the originality. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!! What a great capture. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this, hilarious! I like that you chose a shot that wasn't happy and smiling.
ReplyDeleteaw. my little girl used to do this... at the store... almost every time.
ReplyDeleteit passed, thank God!
i know i shouldn't laugh at this....but i just can't help it! cute submission!
ReplyDelete