Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday!

Today's theme at the Trendy Treehouse is By the Pool. This one posed a challenge for me since I never take my camera when we go to the pool. Usually it's just me and the girls and having two little ones who love to run in opposite directions means that I should not be distracted by my camera! So we decided to use the hose in the back yard to fill up a little bucket to splash in. That's still a pool right? And nothing tastes better than water from the hose!




ShutterLoveTuesdays

4 comments:

  1. hey amy! i voted for you on TT. love it! ;-) i entered for the first time today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! Leah I saw yours as soon as you put it up. I LOVE that picture. The swimming cap is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! This makes me thirsty!

    ReplyDelete