Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Tuesday...

How is it that at three years old she already knows how to stand in the fridge like she's a teenager?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Also, check out Communal Global. What a great collection of photos from people around the world!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog, but as soon as I saw your pictures, I knew exactly who you were. I'm following now because I always love looking at pictures of your girls (in a non-creepy way of course). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I stalk you in a totally creepy sort of way so it's all good! I haven't really put my blog out there because I only use it for photo challenges but I'm always happy to have someone follow me. In fact I think just by doing that you doubled the number of followers I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. That is such a GORGEOUS picture. I love it. Wow.
    It is crazy how quickly our babies grow up, right? I can't really take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from the secret board ;)

    Super cute picture! Both your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete