Yesterday the girls and I took an unplanned trip down to the beach. Weather here was in the low 60's but the girls didn't seem to care much! They were so happy to put their feet in the water and splash around. I was happy to get some beach shots that didn't have sand toys and swimsuits in them. It's nice to get a different feel from a familiar location. Unfortunately my girls were not feeling the love for the camera yesterday so most of my shots are from behind since every time they saw me they turned around!
I love that in this one Sophie is channeling her inner Moses!
Man - I'm so jealous that you can go down to the beach like that...it's about 2 hours away from us so it's a little more of a hike. Love the shots though. Gorgeous.
I love the beach in September! And these images are stunning. So pretty! Very lovely post!
ReplyDeleteI really love these. They seem so fun. The 2nd sandy hand shot tops the cake for me!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, it's great to have a weather like that in September
ReplyDeleteMan - I'm so jealous that you can go down to the beach like that...it's about 2 hours away from us so it's a little more of a hike. Love the shots though. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots...the beach in one of my favourite places to be!!
ReplyDelete