Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's so funny???

The theme over at Trendy Treehouse is Laughter. My first thought was of this shot of my sister.

Last month we were at a family wedding up North. As soon as we pulled into the hotel we were staying at I spotted a beautiful field of flowers out back. The girls weren't with us, so being the good sister that she is, Michelle volunteered to go sit in the field so I could take some pictures. I'm pretty sure the is laugh is "Why am I sitting in a big field of flowers behind the Eagle River Super 8???"

Thanks for being a good sport Auntie Shell. You're the best sister in the whole world!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And for lots more laughter visit Trendy Treehouse!
The Trendy Treehouse

5 comments:

  1. She looks so happy! Great shot, and gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the commentary definitely made me laugh more! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good sport. She looks beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thanks for sharing the story. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete