Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cute.

I realize that as their mother I am completely and totally biased. But my girls are C-U-T-E. Cute! For this weeks photo challenge over at Photo Freak I need to pick three photos that show off how ridiculously cute my girls are. Picking three is a real challenge but here they are. I know most of you have seen all of these before, but every mommy has her favorites!

The Little One:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The Big One:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And Two Little Sisters Together:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For lots more Cuties, visit Photo Freak!


7 comments:

  1. HOLY COW, that first one is so amazing! hummmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW was my first thought when I saw your photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous photos, they have beautiful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is absolutely amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable girls - the eyes on that 1st one...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous girls! thanks for stopping by my blog. come back and visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are seriously cute - but I've always thought that. You do have that first shot blown up, right?

    ReplyDelete