Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still working on edits...

I have LightRoom 3 but I feel like a preschooler every time I open it. I have no work flow and I'm not even sure I know what that means. I just randomly go in and start adjusting things and usually have no idea what I've done when I get a photo I like. So I wish I could explain what I did here but I can't. I just know that this is one of those photos I like better after post processing.

SOOC:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After who-knows-what in LR:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And because I love the "take my donut and you will pay" look she's giving me I'll be using this picture as my Sweet Shot and Communal Tues entry!






Sweet Shot Day


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Well, what ever you did, it came out gorgeous!! I've never tried Lightroom. Still trying to figure out elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the free trial of LR, and enjoyed it! I never remembered what I did, but the pics turned out lovely.

    So did yours. ;) The look she's giving you is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute. love your edits...and that donut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this is a total pro shot. Seriously. It's AMAZING. I love your edit!!! It looks warmer, lighter, it's as clear as can be - I'm impressed! Looks awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous edit!! Nice and warm! You can save it as your own preset and then you can reuse it!! Just go to develop mode!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your edit, the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love the crop and the colors!

    ReplyDelete