Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sisters, Sisters...

I've been meaning for weeks to participate in Flashback Fridays over at Christopher and Tia. After all, I see all my other cool photography friends doing it and I'm all about what the cool kids are doing. But Fridays are usually a busy day around here, so I'm going to try my best to post them on Thur nights.

I took this photo almost 12 months ago. My girls were enjoying throwing every stuffed animal they had into Isabelle's bed. (I'm ashamed to admit that since I took this last October the number of stuffed animals in our house has most likely tripled. I'm fairly certain they are getting busy while we sleep!) I somehow talked the girls into getting in the bed with all their animals for a picture or two.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It was only after I put the photos on my camera that I realized I had seen this picture before. I dug through my baby book and there it was. My baby sister and I some 27 years earlier.



All I can say is that I'm glad I have my sister. And I'm glad my girls have each other.

Happy Friday!

Flashback Friday Button

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and ???

6 comments:

  1. WHAT! This is the very best ever ever ever!!!

    First of all, you have more stuffed animals than I've ever seen together in one place in my life.

    And secondly, I love that you have a similar vintage picture.

    This is seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute - I wonder if I'll have moments like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters are very nice! Holy stuffed animal explosion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have the stuffed giraffe 27 years later. I wonder which ones they will keep into their 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. I love the comparison. You and your sister look just like the your girls (or vice versa).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I agree with you that I don't know what I would do without my sister. She's my best friend. By the way, we also have an embarrassing amount of stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete