Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

This week the photo challenge at Paper Mama is "Excited" and my first thought was of this photo.

We were just about to leave a childrens festival when Isabelle spotted this lion. Usually she is terrified of people in animal suits but for some reason she was really drawn to this one. We tried to get his attention but he was obviously late for something and kept a pretty brisk pace. Isabelle ran after him and finally got his attention. I can honestly say I had never seen this amount of unbridled joy in her face before. But when that lion got down and gave her a hug she almost cried she was so happy. And when the lion finally had to go she ran over to me and her little heart was beating so fast! She couldn't stop talking for days after this about the lion and how excited she was!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For lots more excitment visit Paper Mama!
The Paper Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment