Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cake

My little sister got married last Oct. For her bridal shower I made tiny hamburger cupcakes with cookie french fries. They were a big hit. I've always wanted to make them again, but I just haven't found the time.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For more pictures to make that sweet tooth tingle, visit Trendy Treehouse!

The Trendy Treehouse

4 comments:

  1. This might be one of the most original things I've ever seen. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about these today. I am going to the game on Saturday and was thinking about what to bring for tailgating. I thought of these but then remebered all the work you put into them. They were sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH that is BRILLIANT!!! I want to understand how you did that. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. utter brilliance. Those look incredible!

    ReplyDelete