The photo challenge over at the Yellow House this week is Animal Kingdom. I had a really hard time choosing for this one. My girls and I go to the zoo at least once a week and I love taking pictures of the animals. They are all so different and beautiful in their own way. I'm choosing the lepeord because I love his eyes, but I'm posting some of my other favorites as well!




Thanks for visiting!
These are great shots - I love all of them. You were able to get so close which can be so difficult. Your focus is so crisp and I love the transparency of the jelly fish. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley! I agree that getting close enough is one of the huge challenges at the zoo. And getting a shot that doesn't look like it was taken through glass or gates or bars is a whole seperate challenge. I do love that animals tend to be slower moving than my girls!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots. I especially love the focus in the gator/crocs eyes.
ReplyDeleteAll three photos are absolutely incredible! The lighting in the first one...the elegant simplicity in the second...and the DOF of the third. :D
ReplyDeletegreat shots! I adore the first one!
ReplyDeleteAmazing shots!!!!!
ReplyDeleteO-M-G! What awesome shots! My favorite are the first two:)
ReplyDelete