There is no shortage of pink in our house. With two little girls there are times when laundry gets sorted by whites, colors and pink. This week the challenge over at RAW(e) is Pink. I chose this one because I love the pink color of the plexiglass wall she is standing in front of. So funky!
For more pink pictures in the raw check out:
Thanks for visiting! I love reading all of your comments!
Very cute. I love how you are always aware of your background as well.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love this photo.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so beautiful...they can't possibly take a bad photo.
ReplyDeleteI just can't get over this photo! I love it! Your daughter is such a cutie and the background colors are awesome! Great job
ReplyDeleteShe is just too cute! & the soft pastel pinks make for such a pretty shot :D
ReplyDeleteBetween the Plexiglas, those huge headphones and her poke-dotted shirt this photo screams adorable! Absolutely love it!
ReplyDelete