Monday, August 23, 2010

Flowers or Weeds? You decide.

I remember a time when it was just Jeff and I. He's always been a romantic. He would bring me home bouquets of flowers "just because." And I loved him for that.

Three years later I'm still being showered with flowers. But now they're these pretty yellow flowers that grow in the yard. To most people they're just weeds. But when your two year old comes to you with a fist full of them, they're the most beautiful flowers in the world!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And this last one is my pic for Paper Mama's photo challenge flowers. I just love how much she's enjoying that dandilion!

The Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. I like when they're a puff and then they are beautiful flowers...although there are a lot of pretty weeds. Either way, your girls look beautiful with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of them! dandelions are truly one of the prettiest "weeds" out there. And always the perfect photo op, whether they are puffs or yellow.
    now those cowboy boots in #2 - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! She is definitely enjoying that dandelion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely flowers - at least at our house they are considered that :) Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!!! And they're flowers in our house too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww beautiful...♥
    Have a Fabulous Wednesday!
    Here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!! I just adore the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete