Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Black and White Wednesday- Who's hungry?

I'm pretty sure our three year old is going to eat us out of house and home. It usually isn't more than twenty minutes after any meal that she is asking what kind of snack she can have. She also for some reason is having a hard time remembering which meal comes when. I think she's gotten tired of me correcting her because now she just says "Mommy, when is breakfast, lunch, dinner?"

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For more beautiful photos be sure to visit black and white Wed!

the long road

8 comments:

  1. Again...I love this shot. I think I could spend plenty of time in the exact same location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so adorable. I have a son who is the same way. Their like hummingbirds, in constant motion and always needing fuel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love this shot. Hope she found a yummy snack..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, I love standing in front of the fridge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is great! I love all the contrast in the fridge and the light coming from the top right. It tells a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tow kids that are the same exact way. They think it's snack time all day long! =)

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet.
    love these candid shots~
    capturing sweet moments in time.

    ReplyDelete