I just looked at my blog and realized I haven't posted in over a week. I've been in a real funk lately when it comes to my camera. I feel like I learned a lot of new skills and now I've sort of stalled out. I didn't even take one picture all of last week. But it's time to get back into it! So I'm trying to make sure I participate in every photo challenge I can find this week. If I don't take new photos I need to at least get back into looking at the ones I already have!
I did take a few new shots yesterday at the museum. My girls loved the butterfly house and when the bug guy came out with bugs they could actually hold they were over the moon!
Thanks for visiting!! I'm going to try hard to visit everyones blogs again because I know how much it motivates me when I get comments!
Wow, glad you decided to take your camera out. Those was some awesome shots of some crazy insects.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the butterfuly!!
Incredible♥ (what a cutie holding it!)
My son LOVES that too! We might have to make our yearly trek to the butterfly gardens soon just for that! I LOVE the shots you captured! I hope you feel better about blogging soon! Good idea to use what you have! I am sure you have tons of great images just waiting! : )
ReplyDeleteFabulous first shot and kuddos to your daughter for the shots with the stick bug - my girl would've been a chicken!
ReplyDeleteVery cute shots! Love the stick bugs ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You always take such awesome pictures.
ReplyDeletehow cool! that last one would kind of creep me out truth be told but the butterfly is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly picture. So sweet. The 2nd photo is funny.
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed by how calm she is! the walking stick would've freaked me out a bit :) That butterfly shot is incredible though!
ReplyDeleteDarling photos. I love the photo of you in the header with the black dress. How lovely. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteSweet shots!!
ReplyDelete