The Photo Challenge over at the Paper Mama this week is "Best Buddies." This is a picture of Sophie with her best friend Margot. Margot and her big sister used to live right next door to us. We shared a back yard and life was wonderful. And then Margot and her family moved across town. We still see them but we miss those days where we all just randomly ended up in the backyard. I think Sophie misses them most of all.

For more pictures of Best Buddies, check out Paper Mama!

And here are two more of Sophie with her best friends, Margot and Teddy. No one knows how to show their love more than a two year old!

Oh my goodness...that is such an incredibly beautiful shot. I do hope you have it printed. There again, I'm sure you've captured tons of beautiful moments.
ReplyDeleteWhat a grate shot. I bet she dose miss having her friend every day.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies! I do have all of these printed. I'm trying to get better about getting pics off of my computer and out into the world!
ReplyDeleteOh...sweetness! I adore all 3 photos <3 But, that one of the bear tugs a little extra hard at my heart strings...perhaps because my own little Munchkin has a very special bear friend (darn...why didn't I think to post THAT one!!...)
ReplyDeleteoh! pure sweetness!!
ReplyDelete