The theme this week at I heart faces is Surprise! This has always been one of my favorite pictures. Sophie was about 16 months at the time. This litte guy jumped onto the side of her stroller. I thought she would freak out but she just sat there quietly while he jumped right onto her hand. That's when I grabbed the camera hoping for a cute enough shot. I still feel a little bad that when he jumped up onto her nose I took the photo before getting him off of there, but the look on her face was something that needed to be captured!
Make sure you head over to I heart faces for lots more surprised faces this week!
haha oh how fun! i bet that was a BIG surprise~!
ReplyDeleteLOL - I bet that did surprise her. It would have surprised me as well!
ReplyDeletePerfect... I love that face!
ReplyDelete