Adorable shot!
This is lovely, she so cute:)
Perfect picture. :)Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com
I had to double take when I saw this shot...like, this isn't one of your girls! But, it is a beautiful shot!
Adorable little girl. Perfect lighting.
Nice shot! I love her looking up, nice composition. Looks great as a b/w.
Really beautiful picture, she is a cute girl. I bet her parents are going to want to frame this one.
What a sweet and innocent face! Love this!
Adorable shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, she so cute:)
ReplyDeletePerfect picture. :)
ReplyDeleteMarla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com
I had to double take when I saw this shot...like, this isn't one of your girls! But, it is a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteAdorable little girl. Perfect lighting.
ReplyDeleteNice shot! I love her looking up, nice composition. Looks great as a b/w.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful picture, she is a cute girl. I bet her parents are going to want to frame this one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and innocent face! Love this!
ReplyDelete