This week I found a new photo challenge over at
It's a Beautiful Life. The challenge this week is things you hate to love. And for me that's bacon. I know it's horrible for me. It's not helping me on my weight loss goals. All sorts of heart damaging fats. Yada Yada Yada. I love bacon.
So, I know I've shared these photos before but you're getting them again because I LOVE bacon.
Head on over to see more things we love to hate! And as always, thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments and visiting your blogs!
I still need to make those bacon muffins! I've got the recipe sitting out, I'm just waiting for a weekend when we can enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I LOVE bacon. Such a good entry. Really.... I want some now that I've looked at your pictures!
ReplyDeleteGREAT subject for the topic!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures made me hungry for bacon. I guess I will be going to the store today Lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously about to go eat some bacon! It's my favorite food... ever lol
ReplyDeleteDamn it. I found this late. But now I am STARVING!!! I have always said, "If there is something that tastes good, chances are, a dead pig was involved". Poor, tasty, delicious pig.
ReplyDelete